Work At QUINtec
We currently have no open positions to offer. However, you are welcome to apply on your own initiative. We always like to hear from interested professionals and committed and hungry career starters.
Please send your application with curriculum vitae, certificates and references by e-mail to Ms. Daniela Kappes using the following contact details.
QUINtec has been an experienced IHK training company for years. We are currently training for the profession “Electronic Technician for Automation Technology”. The training lasts 3.5 years. The exact job description and the requirements for such an apprenticeship can be found on the website of the employment agency.
Every year we train one to three apprentices. If you are interested, please contact Ms. Daniela Kappes to find out whether there is still a training place available for this or next year. Please send your application with curriculum vitae and the last two school reports by e-mail to Ms. Daniele Kappes using the following contact details.
As a specialist company for automation technology, we also support the further training of skilled workers. Therefore, we always offer interesting development projects, which can ideally be worked out as technical thesis.
So if you are looking for a challenging thesis for your training as a technician, please contact Mr. Stefan Vömel directly by e-mail using the following contact details.
QUINtec Smart Technology GmbH has been active on the market for many years as a service provider for complex requirements in automation technology.
From the very beginning, the focus has been on the automation of process engineering systems, but in the meantime a number of other areas of expertise have been added.
QUINtec GmbH serves customers in the field of automation of production machines and special machines, Conveyor technology, loading gantries, shelf operation systems, water treatment and waste water purification (ultrafiltration, osmosis, batch treatment, continuous neutralization, etc.), ventilation and air-conditioning systems, cold water and hot water supply, compressor control, cooling lubricant systems, centrifuges and brewery plant systems.
Starting for 01.09.2022 we are offering an apprenticeship as an electronics technician – industrial engineering (m/f/d).
In our company, trainees learn, for example:
- How to assemble and disassemble assemblies and how to adjust parts by means of mechanical processing.
- How to plan work processes and subtasks in compliance with legal, economic and scheduling requirements and how to set priorities in case of deviations from the planning.
- What to consider when calculating and measuring electrical quantities.
- How to assess hazards arising from the operation of electrical equipment and what protective measures should be taken to ensure safe use.
- What to consider when selecting hardware and software components and when integrating IT systems into networks.
- To assess systems of operating technology, to design modifications and extensions, to determine circuits and protective measures.
- Carry out and document service work on electrical equipment.
What we offer you:
- Training allowance 800 EUR to 1,000 EUR
- Modern work clothes provided
- Great working atmosphere
- International team of colleagues
- Flat management hierarchy
Would you like to learn more about us? Browse our website or simply register for a taster day.
We look forward to receiving your application in electronic form.